Help us grow our community. Deeply rooted in your community, our movement is made up of people of all ages, faiths and abilities, all working side-by-side to ensure that everyone, regardless of gender, income or background, has the opportunity to live life to its fullest.
We value caring, honesty, respect and responsibility, and everything we do stems from this. Our volunteers are teens, parents, grandparents, neighbors and local leaders who are all personally committed to understanding what our neighborhoods need. Together, we use our knowledge to develop stronger, more inclusive communities, provide support for people and families, and promote positive change overall.
Volunteers of the Y
- Lead our Boards of Directors and committees
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
- Coach our sports teams and teach many of our classes
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals
- Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier
- Advocate for the Y’s efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively impact societal issues of importance to the nation, and your community
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
THE Y IS A NONPROFIT LIKE NO OTHER. TAKE AN ACTIVE ROLE IN STRENGTHENING YOUR COMMUNITY.
Contact your local Y for volunteer opportunities in our community.